Women Business Owners Gather To Create Sustainable Purpose Driven Businesses
- When: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Skamania Lodge, Stevenson
- Cost: $197 - $997
- Age limit: All ages
- Categories: Business
Patti Keating, one of the region’s foremost coaches for women entrepreneurs and founder of the Entrepreneur Unleashed today announced that she will host a 2-day intensive event called, “Business Breakthrough LIVE.”
The event will be held November 2 and 3, 2012 at Skamania Lodge in Stevenson, Wash. Registration and other details are available online at: http://BizBreakthroughLive.com
Keating created the “Business Breakthrough LIVE” to teach women business owners how to create revenue streams as they do the work they are passionate about.
“This is an incredible time to be an entrepreneur,” says Keating. “The internet has given us a powerful way to offer our service and products to the marketplace—while we work from home. We really are able to live the life of our dreams and I love teaching women the steps to do it for themselves.”
Kristin Thompson, a Portland entrepreneur and founder of speakservegrow.com says, "When Patti Keating shows you how your uniqueness helps you form a stand-out brand, you'll realize you can profit from the very things you LOVE.”
The Business Breakthrough Live event will provide women business owners:
• Knowledge to make sustainable change in life and business
• Cutting-edge tools to implement immediately, plus clear, strategic marketing and product development plans
• Lots of practice sessions and step-by-step action plan to be more empowered and confident
• A clear picture of your ideal client and valuable connections with other successful like-minded entrepreneurs and strategic partners
• Clarity on core values and personality style–increasing self- awareness
• Pricing structures that are in alignment with expertise.
In addition, 5 percent of all proceeds will go to Doernbecher Children’s Hospital in Portland, OR.
Doernbecher’s mission is to provide the premier children's healthcare experience in our region through excellence in care, advocacy, innovation, education and research.
Registration and more details are available online at:
www.pattikeating.com or http://bizbreakthroughlive.com/