I Have Something To Tell You…Delivering Performance Feedback
- When: Friday, February 22, 2013, 9 a.m. to midnight
- Where: TBA - A hotel somewhere in Hood River
- Cost: Not available
- Age limit: All ages
- Categories: Business, Activities: Classes
Why: In order to do their best, your employees need to understand your expectations and how well they are meeting those expectations. Many employers struggle to provide this feedback in an effective manner.
What: Participants will learn why delivering employee performance feedback is necessary and gain skills and confidence to do it.
Class Size is limited to 50
Taught by: Stephanie Hartman
Where: TBD (likely a hotel in Hood River)
Register for classes in 2 steps:
1) Mail tuition check prior to the class to 202 Oak Street, Suite 100, Hood River, OR 97031
2) Complete the registration form through this link
Contact for questions:
(541) 490-3363, Stephanie@Catalyst-PerformanceConsulting.com