As of Friday, October 3, 2014
State Rep. Mark Johnson of Hood River will moderate a panel on the topic of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault in Hood River.
Panelists are experts on the topic in the region and will address the prevalence of the issue, their needs to continue supporting victims, and their hopes for increased awareness.
Panelists will share initiatives that are at work in our community, and best practices moving forward.
The forum is open to the public. Contact Cassie Kornacki for details at 541-716-1091 or email@example.com.
- Stephanie Irving, Executive Director, Helping Hands Against Domestic Violence
- Sheriff Matt English, Hood River County
- Tara Koch, Executive Director, HAVEN
- Carrie Rasmussen, County Deputy District Attorney, SART (Sexual Assault Response Team)
- Barbara Riley, Department of Human Services.