As of Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Beginning in April, Columbia Gorge Community College will offer the series Leadership Skills for the High Performance Workplace, with Marge and Mike Cieri of Mardac Consultants.
This high-level, upbeat seminar series targets organizations who want to compete more effectively by increasing employee involvement. It is designed to give participants the technical skills necessary to turn them into exceptional performance managers and supervisors.
Classes meet once a month, on the second Tuesday of the month, from 1-5 p.m., on April 14, May 12, June 9, July 14, Aug. 11, Sept. 8, Oct. 13, Nov. 10, and Dec. 8.
Workshops cover the following topics:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Recruitment, Interviewing, and On-Boarding
- Managing Day-to-Day Performance
- Holding Employees and Others Accountable
- Coaching and Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Managing Diversity in the Workplace
- Working with Difficult People
- Team Development for Greater Productivity
Tuition for the entire series is $725, or $95 per class. All classes meet at Hood River Indian Creek CGCC campus. Preregistration is required by calling the college at 541-506-6011.