As of Friday, December 22, 2017
•St. Mary’s will hold Christmas Masses as follows:
Dec. 24: 5:30 p.m., Children’s Christmas Mass (English); 8 p.m., Christmas Vigil Mass (Spanish); 10 p.m., Midnight Mass (English)
Dec. 25: 10 a.m., Mass (English); 1 p.m., Mass (Spanish)
• Spirit of Grace will hold its Fourth Sunday of Advent Service on Dec. 24 at 10 a.m. At 5 p.m. that evening is Las Posadas Service, and the Lessons and Carols Service will be held at 7 p.m.
• Faith Bible Church, 1889 Belmont Drive, will have a Christmas Eve Service on Dec. 24 at 6 p.m.
• St. Mark’s Episcopal, 400 11th St., will hold its Christmas Eve service at 7 p.m. and Christmas Day service at 10 a.m.
• Wy’east Community Church invites all to a Christmas Eve service beginning at 4 p.m.
• Immanuel Lutheran Church invites all to their family candlelight Christmas Eve service at 7 p.m. Christmas “goodie bags” will be given to children. Christmas Day worship will be held at 10 a.m.
• Hood River Valley Christian holds its Fourth Sunday in Advent service, “Love,” on Dec. 24. Carol singing, 10:15 a.m.; worship, 10:30 a.m. Christmas Eve service for all ages, 7:30 p.m. with candlelight, carols, communion and choir.
• Riverside Community Church holds Fourth Sunday of Advent worship at 10:30 a.m. on Dec. 24 and family-friendly Candlelight Christmas Eve services at 6 and 8 p.m. At 6 p.m., children are invited to bring a favorite stuffed creature to place at the manger. At 8 p.m., music will be provided by Diana Beterbide and the Riverside Chancel Choir.
All are invited to bring blankets, sleeping bags, socks or warm weather gloves for the Riverside "Giving Tree." Donated items will support those who are homeless.