Not a business; Answers; Imagine; more
Supports term limits; On coal; more
When the seniors toss their caps at next month’s graduation ceremonies at Henderson Field, if they find one flung all the way to Indian Creek Road they’ll know whose it is.
Love, not hatred, Trumpsters union, Change plans in Cascade Locks, stand against coal
Thank you to the voters of Hood River County for your overwhelming support of our youth and our schools with the passage of Measure 14-58, the school facilities bond. Our school district educators are humbled by your vote of confidence and your dedication to the future of our community - our children.
Note to solicitors; Valuable lesson; Astounded; more
I just might call it “Houndlandia.”
‘Call us’: Vote Trandum; ’Clarifying the truth’; more
Yes for schools; Need discussion; ‘Obnoxious’; more
Water is something none of us can live without. It can be easy to take for granted, but we can’t prosper as a community, or even make it though the day without it.
Water grab; ‘Serious business’; Vote Weaver; more
Voting no; Insider’s perspective; more
Measure 14-55 reminds me of the “Big Box” ordinance passed years ago, limiting the size of retail stores in Hood River.
No increase in taxes, but big increase in value for students and community Hood River County School District facilities serve our children, and serve the community in general.
Yes to schools; Keep it simple; It was sarcasm; more
Hood River News on TwitterTweets by @HoodRiverNews
Latest blog posts
- Believing in what you believe
- Storm Large on wanting to be good, paying your dues, and the luxury of time
- Claudia Schmidt returns to The Dalles April 21
- Double feature: Kool Stuff Katie and Stubborn Son share bill April 15
- Solo show, new book from keyboardist Martin Gerschwitz recalls classic-rock days
- Local stories, jazz music combine for pod-cast format inspired show