Thankful for CAT; Ready to run?; more
Flags lowered: Remembering Sept. 11
The American Red Cross encourages eligible donors to help their communities prepare for emergencies by giving blood during National Preparedness Month this September.
Independent Party deadline; ‘Uncontrolled Experiment’; New jewel in the Gorge
We all know which way the wind blows.
An op-ed piece written by Lissa Voorhees and Sandy Moses of Lane County was published, Sept. 11, 2012 by the Eugene Register Guard for Suicide Prevention Week, and was submitted by Susan Gabay of Mosier, a suicide prevention advocate. Her daughter, Susanna, took her own life in 2009 at age 19.
Se necesitan piscadores; Clothing needed; more
The good news for Labor Day 2015: according to AAA, gas prices nation-wide will be the lowest in the past 11 Labor Day weekends. More on the holiday in a moment.
Europe’s rail identity is getting redefined in reverse.
Sometimes art contradicts its own truth, or at least the art work’s title does.
Well, not everybody …; Save plants; more
Have you heard about Project Hipster?
Talk about tending to the goal.
‘Great event;' Know your dog; ‘Families’ fun
How does one respond to the murders on camera of Allison Parker and Alan Ward Wednesday in Roanoke, Va.?
Letters to the Editor for Aug. 26
Hood River News on TwitterTweets by @HoodRiverNews
Latest blog posts
- Beer Bible puts Hood River on the map - Interview with Jeff Alworth
- New Orleans style Tubaluba returns Aug. 21; mile marker 6 reunion show Aug. 23
- The voices have the power for ‘Independence Eve’
- Soul Man: Ken DeRouchie talks about the old River City, liking Steely Dan and his ‘best album yet’
- A different side to Pamela Parker
- Deep soul and rare records: Ural Thomas and the Pain plays Hood River Feb. 13