Well, not everybody …; Save plants; more
Have you heard about Project Hipster?
Talk about tending to the goal.
‘Great event;' Know your dog; ‘Families’ fun
How does one respond to the murders on camera of Allison Parker and Alan Ward Wednesday in Roanoke, Va.?
Letters to the Editor for Aug. 26
Equal coverage for Sanders; ‘Drive safe’; more
Clouds regaled us in Friday’s post-dawn sky show, with banks, blankets and streaks of impressive collected vapor ranging from a puffy upright mitten to a fist-shaped thunderhead just over Fir Mountain.
Bicyclists, please remember
Support workers; Dr. Carson for president; more
“Wildfire activity in Oregon has escalated significantly since Friday, particularly in eastern Oregon,” said Doug Decker, Oregon State Forester.
Musical solution; Good news; more
On the short-term rentals debate, there’s good faith to be found on both sides of the question of what regulations, if any, should be added to the city’s existing licensing requirements for temporary rentals including vacation homes and short term rentals.
Hood River is an expensive place to live. Buying or renting a home is more costly than many other communities.
Following the passages of Measure 91 and Senate Bill 460, medical marijuana dispensaries in Oregon will begin limited cannabis sales to adult consumers on Oct.1.
Hood River News on TwitterTweets by @HoodRiverNews
Latest blog posts
- Beer Bible puts Hood River on the map - Interview with Jeff Alworth
- New Orleans style Tubaluba returns Aug. 21; mile marker 6 reunion show Aug. 23
- The voices have the power for ‘Independence Eve’
- Soul Man: Ken DeRouchie talks about the old River City, liking Steely Dan and his ‘best album yet’
- A different side to Pamela Parker
- Deep soul and rare records: Ural Thomas and the Pain plays Hood River Feb. 13