Photo detail

Potentially deadly cracks in the chimney masonry led to a fire in the attic space of a Sherman Avenue home on Sunday.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Smoke alarm saves home

A working smoke alarm and a quick fire department response helped prevent what could have been a devastating house fire on Jan. 6 at 1605 Sherman Ave. in Hood River.

Comments

Comments are subject to moderator review and may not appear immediately on the site. A user's first several comments must be manually approved by a moderator.

Please read our commenting policy before posting.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment