Old St. Peter's Landmark
- 405 Lincoln St. The Dalles, 97058
- (Third and Lincoln streets)
- Visit website
- E-mail this place
Old Saint Peter's Landmark is a historic building located at the corner of Third and Lincoln streets in downtown The Dalles. It was built in 1897 and dedicated on March 17, 1898, as St. Peter's Church, and served the local Roman Catholic congregation as its place of worship until 1968. It was saved from scheduled demolition in 1971 by a group of concerned citizens who formed Old St. Peter's Landmark Inc. for that specific purpose, and which maintains the building as a museum and site for weddings, concerts and other cultural events.