...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM THIS MORNING TO
5 PM MST THIS AFTERNOON...
* IMPACTS/TIMING...Strong winds will make driving difficult for
high profile vehicles, vehicles with trailers and light
trailers. In addition, reduced visibility may be possible with
areas of Blowing Snow between Pocatello and Blackfoot. Sunday
from 11 AM MST to 5 PM MST.
* WINDS...Southwest winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* LOCATIONS...Interstate 84 and 86 between Burley, Pocatello,
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM MST THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Pocatello has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 6 PM MST this evening.
* IMPACTS/TIMING...Strong winds are increasing along the
Interstate travel routes this morning and will continue through
6 PM MST this evening.
* WINDS...West-southwest winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45
* LOCATIONS...Interstate 84 and 86 between Burley and Pocatello.
Interstate 84 from Sublette to the Interstate 84 and 86
junction. Strong winds are not real widespread but are becoming
strong along the Interstate corridors.
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)