...AIR STAGNATION ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST THIS
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 10 PM PST FRIDAY...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Wind
Advisory...which is in effect from 4 AM to 10 PM PST Friday.
* Winds: South 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
* Timing: Thursday night through Friday Night.
* Locations for the Wind Advisory include: Highway 31 between
Summer Lake and Paisley.
* Impacts: Winds may make driving difficult, especially for high
* Air quality: Air quality will remain poor through this
afternoon due to particulates being trapped under valley
* Locations for the Air Stagnation include: All valley locations
across Douglas, Klamath, and Lake Counties.
* View the hazard area in detail at
An air stagnation advisory indicates that due to limited movement
of an airmass across the advisory area, pollution may increase.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)