...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM PST
* WHAT...Snow expected overnight. Plan on slippery road
conditions. Tree branches could fall as well. Total wet snow
accumulations of up to 6 inches, with localized amounts up to 12
inches above 6000 feet.
* SNOW LEVELS...Above 5500 feet this evening, but lowering to
around 4500 feet overnight.
* WHERE...In Oregon, Northern Oregon Cascades. In Washington,
South Washington Cascades.
* WHEN...4 PM today to 7 AM Friday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Look for reduced visibilities at times.
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)