It was long awaited and highly anticipated, and this past weekend, the SIC Gorge Paddle Challenge returned to Hood River for its ninth year of…
The annual Bridge of the Gods Run took place on Aug. 11, with hundreds of runners crossing the famous bridge from the Washington side and foll…
It’s free to fish, crab or clam in Oregon on Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 17-18.
Girls Travel Basketball is looking to expand from two to three teams for the 2019-20 calendar year. All teams are accepting new players from f…
There’s a concept in college sports used to identify specific institutions that seem set up for processing athletes in and out of their progra…
An invitation is open to all for Hood River Saddle Club’s “Meet a Horse” event on Saturday, … Read more
Volunteers in Action Program Coordinator Britta Willson has scheduled a training event for A… Read more
Hood River Rotary Club is seeking candidates to study abroad with Rotary Youth Exchange.
The Columbia Gorge STEM Hub recently introduced the 17 middle and high school students from Hood River and The Dalles who will serve as Chief …
Margo Dameier and Eric Bosler honored at annual meeting
Thunder Island Brewing Co. will move onward and upward in 2020, with the construction of a new 10,000-square-foot building that will showcase …
Hood River County is preparing to move forward with seizure of Mt. Hood Railroad property for failing to pay property taxes for the last three years.
- County prepares to seize Mt. Hood Railroad property
- Lot 700 fight brought out worst in Hood River
- Long-brewing ground-breaking set for Aug. 20
- May Street ready
- New applicant joins Hood River mayoral field
- City Council hears from citizens; okays initial look at waterfront LID
- Letters to the Editor for August 17
- Obituary: Charles Akiyama
- Dr. Kristen Dillon to begin health fellowship in D.C.
- Skamania Sheriff arrests assault suspects Friday morning
- Roots and Branches: An unfolding beauty
- Yesteryears: Sixty-three day drought ends in 1929
- Pick of the Week: Saddle Club hosts ‘Meet a Horse’ Aug. 24
- Big year for Summer Youth Employment
- Hood River Art Club celebrates 70th anniversary
- Rotary invites youth to apply for foreign exchange
- Gorge Paddle Challenge enjoys great weather and fast times
- POLICE LOG, Aug. 11 to 17