Mothers and their babies, from birth to 2 years old, are the focus of a series of free Mommy Wellness classes at MCMC Outpatient Therapy at Nichols Landing, noon to 1 p.m. Tuesdays beginning through Oct. 22; the classes began Sept. 10.
Mothers are encouraged to wear comfortable exercise clothing and bring along their little ones.
Class schedule is as follows:
- Sept. 17: Kegel, Bladder Health and Exercises with Laurie VanCott, MSPT, and Infant Massage with Angela Gross, LMT
- Sept. 24: Baby Sign Language with Erin Coatney, CCC- SLP
- Oct. 1: Maternal Mental Health with Lori Elderkin, LPC, CADCI, and Postpartum Return to Sports with Jennifer Sabo, PT, DPT
- Oct. 8: Nutrition for Mom & Baby with Tracy Dugick, MS, RD
- Oct. 15: Sexual Healing & Scar Management with Gina Clark, PT, DP T, and Early Infant Development with Corinda Hankins, MD
- Oct. 22: Wrap up and Thank you with VanCott and Infant Biomechanics and Breastfeeding/Lactation Advice & Support with Michelle Gerbi, DC
Times and topics are subject to change. Call 541-296-7319 or visit mcmc.net to register.