Columbia Gorge Express (CGE) has launched the summer schedule for its fourth year of service, said a press release.
CGE stops at Hood River (two stops), Cascade Locks, Multnomah Falls, Rooster Rock (summer only) and Gateway Transit Center in Portland.
The Hood River stops are Columbia Street in front of Full Sail Brewing and the Columbia Area Transit (CAT) stop at Walmart.
The Cascade Locks stop is at WaNaPa Street and Regulator Street, by Columbia Market.
For full details, see columbiagorgeexpress.com.
Summer 2019 highlights
- New real-time bus tracking for passengers.
- Expanded schedule running seven days a week.
- Three round trips daily between Portland, Cascade Locks and Hood River.
- Seven rounds trips daily between Portland and Multnomah Falls.
- Sixteen daily trips between Rooster Rock and Multnomah Falls to manage overflow parking; the shuttle will run from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., said a press release.
Starting June 14, the round trip fare between Portland and Multnomah Falls will increase from $5 to $7.50.