Rep. Greg Walden (R-Hood River) held his long-awaited town hall at the Hood River Armory last week, where he was almost immediately met with a restless audience shouting out questions and comments.
Despite being on opposite sides of the aisle, and the hallway in the state capitol, Sen. Chuck Thomsen (R-Hood River) and Rep. Anna Williams (D-Hood River) are collaborating in support of their shared constituents.
(Salem, OR) — Governor Kate Brown today ordered all flags at Oregon public institutions to be flown at half-staff on Wednesday, March 6, when members of the public and state government will honor the life of Oregon's 26th Secretary of State Dennis Richardson at the State Capitol in Salem. Fl…
The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife is seeking qualified applicants to fill two soon to be vacant positions on the Fish Restoration and Enhancement (R&E) Program Board.
Governor Kate Brown joined students and members of the Oregon Task Force on School Safety in support of Senate Bill 584, the Oregon Safe to Learn Act, said a press release from Brown’s office.
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)
- Walden speaks at a testy town hall
- Responders help woman in ‘self-harm’ incident on 13th
- FCA moves into historic Sheppards building
- Council upholds Lot 700 rezone: ‘Call it Morrison Park,’ opponents say in defending open space status quo
- Obituary: Frances Rabaliati
- Youth skip school to call for clean energy
- County budget last hopes: Public hearing on county tax measures is March 18
- Rep. Walden holds Hood River town hall
- Radio Tierra: Community radio station provides programing for everyone
- Letters to the Editor for March 20
- Oregon snowpack makes remarkable statewide recovery, streamflow forecasts increased
- Elks choose Elena Kroll, Chad Klaas as February students of the month
- HRV French student wins recycling essay honor
- Realtors award $5,000 to Columbia Cascade Housing Corp.
- March Madness is underway
- Bright both ways: The history and future of Hood River Handball
- Yesteryears: New CL fire hall dedicated in 2009
- Roots and Branches: Wild encounters